Ladbrokes Coral Digital Designer's are responsible for the creation of strong marketing design work for all online marketing channels for the Ladbrokes Coral brands. The Digital Designer will be part of a team of specialist highly skilled Digital Designers who are tasked with producing engaging & effective on brand visual communications for customers both internal and external.
The Junior role requirements and responsibilities involve providing assistance to the more senior members of the team in the provision of design support for campaign deliverables and projects which will also serve as a platform for learning and development.
The Mid-Weight role requirements and responsibilities involve collaborating with the more senior members of the team on tasks to learn, develop and deliver the optimum end results, assisting junior team members in their day to day development and form good working relationships with colleagues and clients to contribute to a positive and creative working environment.
The Senior role requirements and responsibilities involve mentoring and assisting junior team members in their day to day development, brand governance and vigilance to ensure consistency across all marketing materials, the ability to take the lead on set Creative projects and initiatives and good stakeholder relationships to provide expert design advice to the business in the production of market leading communications.
- Responsible for the production of high quality design work for all Ladbrokes Coral online and offline marketing activities to ensure the delivery of world class visual communications within the gaming sector.
- Responsible for the creation and delivery of strong and dynamic content from conception through to final production. This will involve researching, brainstorming and creating concepts in collaboration with the design, editorial and web content teams and relevant clients/ stakeholders, working from an initial brief to final sign off.
- Ability to be communicative and collaborative in face to face meetings and throughout ideation processes to ensure the brief is met.
- Work closely with Brand, Gaming, Marketing, Product, VIP, and other internal teams and various third parties to develop concepts and ideas that deliver the high quality customer experiences on brand product websites and in marketing communications.
- Create and maintain effective content for the brand web page CMS (content management system) according to the relevant requirements brief.
- Contribute to department and work related meetings as required to best perform the role and to achieve open channels of constructive communication in areas of ideation and strategy.
- Quality check and proof all personal design and production output to ensure completed work is error-free, meets the brief, and achieves the desired design standards and brand guidelines. Assist with proofing the design production of the junior members of the team.
- Ensure work produced is consistent with the creative direction and brand guidelines defined by the Director of Creative.
- Ensuring the effective maintenance of creative content on client websites ensuring all design work is optimized for best practice
- Support the more junior members of the design team by sharing advice, assistance and encouragement.
- Maintain strong working relationships with team members, creative studio teams in other locations, stakeholders and establish good, effective communication levels required to provide effective design advice and guidance to clients.
- Review and proof (Inc. sign off) all digital design deliverables to ensure all content is complying with Brand guidelines and regulatory frameworks including CAP
- Proactively provide support to the Digital Design Manager & Creative Studio Manager on a daily basis, be a team player and actively seek out opportunities to assist the team.
- Following and delivering best practice Design methodology and process throughout the team to ensure the delivery of design consistency and customer centricity
- Responsible for the upkeep of the visual elements of all brand communications.
- Maintain full awareness and understanding of appropriate legislation for relevant channels and ensure all activity is approved by Compliance and Legal team(s); ensure that all materials are consistent with License conditions and code(s) of practice; ensure all staff are trained and familiar with Responsible Gambling requirements and knowledge is consistently and effectively updated
- Proactively research industries, market trends and competitor reports to have a full understanding of competitors and other markets to be able to make suggestions for new ideas, technology and thought methods
- Maintain a relevant and current skillset by keeping abreast of new technique, technology and design trends and undertaking regular reviews & training courses to advance capabilities and provide up to date expertise to the business.
Specialist Skills and Experience Required
- Experience working in a design studio or creative agency at Mid-Weight level (or Junior Level for at least 2 years).
- University-level education in web design, graphic design or equivalent work experience.
- Previous experience in the creation of digital products, platforms, Web & Mobile experiences, Mobile applications.
- Excellent Adobe Photoshop & illustrator skills, able to produce production-ready assets for developers.
- Understanding of Flash animation, video editing, motion graphics knowledge (after effects) preferable.
- Good understanding of User Experience, User Centered Design and Responsive Web Design on mobile platforms such as iOS and Android.
- Knowledge of printing processes, preparing artwork for printing is beneficial.
- Skilled in 3D design tools such as 3DS Max, 4D Cinema is advantageous.
- Good understanding of Brand guidelines & design principles for offline and online media
- Good communications skills (written, verbal and presentational)
- Adobe Photoshop
- Graphic Design
- Digital Designs
- User Experience