Digital Designer - In-House - Beauty - £25,000-£32,000
A chance to join a leading retailer in beauty!
They are an international brand working with some of the biggest names in cosmetics.
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and beautiful design, have experience in translating assets, and the ability to transform them into content for blogs, social media, and web.
- As a Digital Designer, you would be working across web, social and email
- You will be creating new and exciting campaigns, attending regular meeting with various internal teams, creating campaigns that work well across their multi-channel platforms
- Conceptualise original ideas that bring their brand forward in the market
- You have experience working in Ecommerce
- You are confident in art direction and coming up with creative campaigns
- You have a strong passion for following current and future trends in beauty
- Must have extensive experience using Photoshop, illustrator, and in-design
- Ideally have experience in animation (GIFS, After Effects)
- Great at multi-tasking
You can apply for this role now by sending us you CV or by calling us now!
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on Linkedin.
- Digital Designs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job