Digital Designer - groundbreaking start-up - £30k
This company has to be one of London's most exciting start-ups.
Established for 4 years they've built a mobile platform which enables to consumers to engage with retailers in ways we've never seen before. This product enables retailers to provide the highest level of service to digitally led consumers without the need for the customer to set foot in the store. Forget online chat or sending emails to customer services, this platform takes the experience to a whole new level and is being used by a number of major global retailers.
The offices are based in central London and they're now gearing up for huge growth throughout 2018 and 2019.
The need right now is to hire a highly talented jnr-mid level Designer to play a pivotal role in helping grow awareness of the brand by creating visual content, video, marketing collateral, branded merchandise, digital campaigns, social media , email and much more.
Ideally, you’ll be someone that thrives in a fast moving environment and enjoys diversity of challenges. One day you could be working directly with the founder helping design presentations, the next you could be creating social posts for a community of associates before moving on to work with the head of design to create new UI/UX app concepts.
- You’re a designer with a 1-3 years experience of design in a commercial environment, ideally at a startup or digital agency
- You’re proficient across a range of design and production applications including Adobe Suite (Sketch a bonus)
- You have a great design eye and a knack for brand communication and copywriting
- You thrive in an a fast moving environment and enjoy diversity
- Driven by purpose, you have a desire to be part of something meaningful and innovative
- Work with a talented team of likeminds who truly love what they do
- A competitive salary and stock options in the company
- A shiny new MacBook Pro, big screen and all the software you need
- A chance to work in a creative, productive environment with all the snacks, fruit, coffee and tea you can eat/drink
- Plenty of team dinners and social events
- An employee assistance program available 24/7
- Optional pension plan
- digital designer