Digital Designer / Graphic Designer (Photoshop)
You will be the main designer in the team tasked with creating ideas which translate into effective digital designs for company wide marketing i.e. web, print and email marketing. You could be designing a Christmas e-card one day, creating a boiler plate for a training manual the next, producing a PowerPoint presentation for an Expo the week after and creating new business cards two weeks after that!
Your duties include, but are not limited to the following:
* Creating outstanding marketing materials for both online and offline projects
* Aiding all departments with any design work - training manuals for technical, business cards for management, compliment slips for Admin, T-shirt logos for promotional merchandise etc.
* Able to work well under pressure and prepared to put in the hours when projects demand it
* An active team player who enjoys social team events
* Demonstrate outstanding conceptual and creative thinking in your design work
* Ability to design for various projects, large or small
* Be up to date on trends and design technologies
* Able to work with a wide range of clients from initial design briefs, to brainstorming ideas through to design and delivery
* Maintain all company marketing materials, updating as and when required
If you are a Talented Designer who enjoys the split between Graphic Design and Digital Design (Photoshop, illustrator, HTML) this is the opportunity for you - you'll join an exciting software company based in Harrow. Apply now with a nice Visual CV and a Portfolio to show case your skills.
- Graphic Design