Digital Designer - E-Commerce
Passionate, energetic creative designer to work for a global record label based in Central London. Work with some of the most creative minds in the industry on big customer facing projects. Have the freedom to manage the brief from conception to end product. A great role for a 2nd Jobber wanting to gain more experience.
- Managing the process from brief through to design and build for e-Commerce projects
- Design e-Commerce content pages to a high standard, pushing UI best practice and continually exploring different routes for projects
- Build clean, well-documented semantic HTML, CSS code
- Implementing responsive web design for multiple access devices
- Work with all internal and external teams to properly translate requirements into visual design
- Ensure that design and development ideas are communicated clearly (in writing and verbally)
- Ensure timely supply of digital assets to meet scheduled store launch dates
- Maintain a project schedule to ensure that work is completed within the requested time frame
- Follow industry best practices and established design patterns
- An Ambassador of the Company and acts with energy and integrity. Strong sense of self and upholds both business and personal values.
- Passionate about music and curious about the industry. Learns quickly, thinks about how the market is changing and the potential opportunities this creates.
- Easily connects with people and is collaborative. Understands the importance of clear communication and effective relationships.
- Disciplined and results driven, understands what is needed to achieve agreed goals and objectives. Consistently delivers on expectations and commitments.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, must have excellent conceptual design skills
- Solid user interface designs, UX and UI design best practice knowledge preferred
- Experience creating and editing themes and/or sites for platforms like Wordpress, Shopify, Magento with a good knowledge of webstore CMS and actions.
- Experience of using a CSS style editor to theme template
- Skilled at managing multiple projects while meeting deadlines, concepting and executing quality designs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to understand technology in a fast way and be able to communicate technical concepts so that a non-technical person would understand
- The ability to keep pace & prioritise within a fast changing, dynamic environment
- A self-starter with drive, initiative and passion
- Vibrant, dynamic and full of energy!
- Up to £31,000
- London, Zone 1
Interviews taking place this week - please do get in touch asap.