Digital Designer Bromley £50K
My client are Global Financial Services Firm looking for a Digital Designer, this is an exciting opportunity to join a brand who are leading specialists within the Insurance space and be responsible for formulating and driving their brand identity
You will be responsible for designing digital content across web and mobile platforms from initial brief to final delivery. You will also be responsible for updating and improving the current digital content implementing UX/UI to elevate brand identity. You will work in the design team alongside UX researchers to improve the design strategy as well as working with the marketing team to develop creative campaigns.
To be considered for this role you with have experience within digital design, specifically web and mobile design. You will also have a good understanding of UX/UI practices and have experience working within brand guidelines.
* To visualise and create quality digital concepts with good commercial awareness.
* To take these concepts from initial stage to actual artwork.
* To implement "user interface/experience" best practices and maintain the current design standards.
* To attend the design briefs and project meetings
* To document the design briefs clearly, exploiting current user interface technologies and then executing to Company standards.
* To assist with planning and documenting the user journeys and content plans.
* To exploit the latest web technologies and design thinking and execute them in day-to-day work.
* To ensure designs delivered exceed customer expectations within budget and timeline constraints.
* To create and update new, existing website and product interfaces.
* To work as part of the overall team, sharing knowledge and experience where possible.
* To carry out any reasonable project work / ad hoc task as requested by line management.
* To comply with Company policies and procedures.
* To attend training and development as required.
* To take other duties as defined by the Line Manager.
* Champion the agile frameworks (Scrum and Kanban) within the team, ensure that Agile principles are practiced by peers and understood by stakeholders.
* Experience working as a Digital Designer, either client side for a major brand or agency side.
* Substantive experience with the full life-cycle of integrated creative projects.
* Project management, presentation, communication and persuasion skills both verbal and written.
* Strong interpersonal, leadership and collaboration skills.
* Knowledge of the usual tools including Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Keynote/Powerpoint, Axsure etc
To apply for this role get in contact with me on:
- User Interface
- User Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'