As Brighthouse, continues to focus on its multichannel strategy and evolve its digital team, it has created this new and exciting, Digital Designer role.
Role & Responsibilities:
The role will be integral in working with the E-Commerce Business Team, the E-commerce Development Team, the Marketing Team and our external agencies.
Delivering effective tactical and strategic digital brand, campaign and development output for the website, web pages, email promotions, email templates, social media graphics, and banner ads.
- Working across multiple channels to produce innovative creative solutions and high quality design for all digital platforms.
- Translate product positioning, research and marketing strategies into effective designs.
- Responsible for the full project lifecycle - from brief to usability and build.
- Produce and deliver the design and production for the website, web pages, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates.
- Manage and produce digital design work - including wireframes, banner artwork, sizing and versioning.
- Work with the e-commerce teams and internal and external developers to ensure creative is aligned with usability and web standards.
- Continually maintain awareness of customer's user behaviour to maximize their experience and to generate sales
- Pro-actively manage multiple projects and be able to prioritise based on business needs - to be flexible enough to work on a wide variety of projects and to deliver high quality artwork in a busy environment.
- Attend regular meetings with E-commerce Business, Development and Marketing teams to discuss upcoming content, briefs, campaigns, optimisation and innovation.
- Provide updates on current project progress.
- Constantly researching new digital trends & developments incorporate these into your design work.
- Delivering the established brand & campaigns look and feel, tone of voice and style guide into the web and all digital assets
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BA(Hons) in Digital Design, Graphic Design, Graphic Communications or related field.
- Excellent core graphic design, typography, layout and digital standards.
- Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML coding, CSS and CMS
- Understanding of designing multiplatform, the specifics of designing for Desktop, Mobile, Tablets and Apps
- Experience in Responsive or adaptive design methods
- Great attention to detail, with a strong visual aesthetic
- Team Player
- Solutions driven
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Pro-active and motivated
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work across multiple projects
- Strong communication skills
- Keen to learn