We are currently recruiting for a Digital Design Manager to join our Digital Experience Team here at Bunnings/Homebase. Driving forward the customer experience and sales potential through high standards of creative design, your responsibilities will include developing creative ideas and producing visual solutions to meet the needs of our website customers and related communication channels.
You will manage a small team in producing exciting, creative, and successful designs for Homebase and Bunnings websites and digital marketing channels. Also, working with our creative agency to ensure concepts and campaigns work across all channels.
You will be a go-to person for creative, UI and UX advice in the Digital Experience Team and would be a guardian of the look, feel, branding and usability of our websites and digital marketing communications. Putting the customer first, you will have a strong understanding of great user experience and will apply this knowledge to the work you deliver.
- Manage a small team of designers to deliver fantastic work while helping them to develop their skills and capability
- Design and deliver creative assets for the website and digital marketing channels to support BAU and campaign activity
- Provide UI/UX support for new website developments including creative concepts and prototypes for developers to work from.
- Run workshops to understand customer feedback on design concepts and use insight to optimise journeys and experiences through creative improvements.
- Form relationships with our creative agency to align creative output across digital and print channels.
- Present creative concepts to stakeholders and senior teams providing rationale and insight supporting your recommendations and ideas
- Own the digital creative guidelines and ensure buy in from the business and alignment with creative agencies
- An online design professional with demonstrable experience of commercial web design.
- Experience in managing a small team including managing and prioritising workload plus defining longer term plans and strategies for digital creative and UX.
- Experienced working with Content Management Systems and an in-depth knowledge of current design trends and techniques.
- The ability to communicate creative ideas clearly and succinctly.
- Highly knowledgeable of the latest web standards and best practices, accessibility requirements, usability guidelines, and web technologies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job