Digital Design Executive
Reed Business Support is recruiting on behalf of a well-established manufacturer based in Blackburn. Who are looking for an experienced, forward thinking individual to join their growing team.
Do you have experience in:
• Producing a range of digital creative for use across multiple digital formats including; online, email, social and affiliates.
• Assisting in the design of the website content
• Ensuring brand consistency whist innovating for the future
• Providing work with accuracy against brief, you are an excellent communicator and confident in presenting work.
• Understanding the needs of multi device digital creative with user centric design in mind.
• Understanding design briefs and ensures all concepts/design meets the brief set whilst offering creativity and ideas.
• Regularly reviewing competitor’s activities, keeping up to date with the latest trends & fashions, shares inspirational designs with other team members.
• Working closely with the UX team to ensure all creative is in line with performance KPI’s.
• Supporting the digital design team
• Delivering initial digital creative/concept development through to final design and build across all digital channels
Benefits of working with an amazing company
• The salary on offer is circa £23k per annum dependent on experience plus a performance related bonus!
• Working Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
• 20 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays.
• Free onsite parking
• Genuine progression
Do you have the following skills?
• Ability to demonstrate an excellent customer focus
• Strong organisational skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Commercial thinker
• Strong negotiating and influencing skills
• Driven and self-motivated
• Knowledge of Adobe creative suite
Previous experience of marketing in a financial services, manufacturing or IT/Tech environment would be desirable due to the nature of the role.
If you have experience working in a similar role and have the genuine passion in design then do not delay in getting your CV sent over to Victoria O’Connor by replying to this advert or call 01772 200843 for more information.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job