Cathedral Appointments are seeking a Digital Delivery Manager for a highly dynamic and reputable South West employer - this is a rare opportunity in the Devon market!
The Digital Delivery Manager will oversee all aspects of the delivery of Digital Transformation Projects. You will be responsible for planning, leading, organising, and motivating agile teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in line with programme standards. You will be responsible for software delivery using agile methodology in a fast-paced environment that may cross multiple business divisions.
In performing the role, you will be expected to use a high level of knowledge and experience of agile development approaches to fit large, complex, Digital Platforms.
You will define delivery needs and feed these to the CTO to enable resource to be appropriately allocated. You will be core to decisions that build high performing teams, where people are excited about the work they are undertaking.
This role will involve extensive interaction with developers, senior stakeholders and management. Strong analytical, organisational, and presentation skills are essential combined with excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to manage expectations and issues effectively.
- Manage and take ownership of all software development projects, ensuring that compatibility and integration issues are considered
- Overall responsibility for all activities including overseeing testing, best practice, strategy, process and compliance
- Set department and individual objectives with clear KPIs and monitor ongoing progress
- Own the Estimation Process and ensure the team understand the process for estimation, story breakdown and the importance of time tracking
- Work closely with the PMO to ensure that resources are available with the correct skill set to deliver the Programme Plan
- Establish and enhance development policies, procedures and standards and ensure the team adhere to these
- Extensive development experience within challenging environments
- Ability to manage multiple project and BAU backlog in a high-pressure environment
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Certification in Scrum Master, PRINCE2 or ITIL highly desirable
- Ability to communicate and influence staff & stakeholders at all levels
The successful candidate will have a strong development background and extensive experience managing people. You will be passionate about building teams and enabling others to accomplish the Company’s mission.
Keywords: Digital, Software Development, Development Lead, Senior IT, Digital Delivery, ITIL, Prince2, Agile, Scrum Master, .NET, C#
- Development Projects
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job