A little bit about us:
#TeamProDirect is built on a passion for sport, product and service, our team has worked relentlessly over the past 30 years to ensure we connect athlete’s world-wide with the best choice of products. We made it our mission to engage with and awaken the passion within our customers; we thrive to produce the best possible experience and want them to love sport and product as much as we do. We are a hard hitting and a lively band of professionals, dedicated to change the world of online sports retail.
We are looking to introduce an experienced Digital Delivery Manager to our Technology Management Team. A pivotal role, you will be accountable for the overall delivery of enterprise software and its development lifecycle, i.e concept, test and release.
You will be supported and encouraged to get the best out of your team, so we want you to knowledge share, work alongside your developers, build trust and enable others to accomplish the mission to delight our customers, own sports retail and define the standards of practice and code quality.
This opportunity will allow you to be at the helm of a very strong technical squad, and you will be joining at a very exciting time as we are currently in the process of migrating all legacy systems into Microsoft Dynamics AX. We are at the beginning of a greenfield journey where technology will have endless opportunities to delight, empower and engage our customers worldwide.
What we need you to do:
- Provide Management and ownership of all software development projects and activity, ensuring that compatibility and integration issues are considered.
- Overall responsibility for all activities including test driven development, unit testing, test automation, and continuous integration.
- Implementation of best practice engineering vision, strategy, policies, processes and compliance to aid and improve business performance.
- Initiation and development of creative and innovative engineering practices.
- Own the Engineering Resource Plan working closely with PMO to ensure that resources are available with the correct skill-set to deliver the Programme Plan
- Ownership and Management of all Development and Test environments for onshore and offshore development teams
- More than 5 years’ experience of development within challenging and changeable retail environments comprising diverse technologies and a cost aware culture.
- Extensive experience working in a team-orientated, collaborative environment
- Software design methodologies such a RAD, AGILE, SAFe, SCRUM and Waterfall
- Ability to manage multiple project and BAU backlog in a high pressure environment
- Diplomatic, tactful and courteous in all situations, particularly when under pressure from conflicting requirements
- Ability to organise workload and prioritise competing demands
- Service Delivery
- Software Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job