Digital Delivery Manager - Charity - London - £38K
We are looking for an experienced Digital Delivery Manager to work in a National Charity and their expanding Digital Division in Central London. You will be working across the Charity's Creative and Digital teams in helping to lead the agile delivery of new and improved digital services across their Digital Products. You will work to manage the workflow across the Digital areas with a focus on efficient delivery according to the set priority.
- Worked within structured programme and project environments, delivered a range of services through digital/web channels.
- Expert knowledge and practical experience of Agile planning with a range of tools and techniques, especially Kanban.
- Experience of delivering complex projects and products, liaising with various divisions.
- Managed tight resource constraints, conflicting priorities and a dynamic programme
About the company
My client is a leading Charity that is recognised nationally for the life changing work they are involved in. Offering an opportunity to grow you will be given a fantastic work environment to thrive in, perfect for passionate and driven individuals.
- Digital Delivery Manager - Charity - London - £38K
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job