Digital Delivery Lead 24 months FTC
We’re currently looking for 2x Digital Delivery Leads to join our exciting Digital Innovation Programme on a 24-month FTC.
B&CE we’re an award winning not-for-profit organisation creating simple financial projects. We’ve become the experts in providing good value products that working people need. Maybe you already know us as provider of The People’s Pension?
As a Digital Delivery Lead you will be responsible the overall integrity and coherence of the programme, develop and maintain the programme environment to support each individual project within it working in conjunction with the Portfolio Management Office.
- Plan and design the programme and proactively monitoring its overall progress, resolving issues and initiating corrective action as appropriate
- Quality assurance and overall integrity of the programme
- Manage the programme's budget (where necessary) on behalf of the Sponsor.
- Facilitate the appointment of individuals to the project delivery teams
- Ensure that the delivery of new products or services from the projects is to the appropriate level of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the programme plan and programme governance arrangements
- Ensure that there is efficient allocation of common resources and skills within the project portfolio
- Manage third party contributions to the programme
- Manage communications with all stakeholders
- Manage both the dependencies and the interfaces between projects
- Manage risks to the programme's successful outcome
If you’re right for this role?
The Digital Delivery Lead will be responsible for a technology innovation programme and so must an understand of modern digital technology concepts and experience of successfully leading programmes that deliver them.
- Experience of dealing with a £multi-million digital technology programme
- Leadership experience within an Agile / Iterative delivery environment
- Experience of multi-sourced environments
- Experience in the Financial Services sector (desirable)
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of delivering online products to market. Product lifecycle management.
Our people are our strength so finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. That’s why we offer an award-winning pension - it’s what we’re good at - plus health care cover, an onsite gym, access to a personal trainer, and a subsidised onsite restaurant. Discover more of B&CE’s employee benefits including our training programme, which is designed to give our people the support they need to develop a fulfilling career via our website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job