Do you want to participate in an industry disruption that can change the lives of millions of people worldwide?
Do you seek a position where you can tackle meaningful security problems at the pace of a start-up, with the resources of a large multinational corporation?
I am working with a global FMCG based in Switzerland who are looking for a Senior leader to handle the integration of processes and systems for their Digital Commercialization and Marketing strategy, supporting the business centrally and respective product owners to the Enterprise Data principles. This role will ensure the maintenance, design, implementation and execution of the Digital Consumer Engagement Data and Analytics platform for commercial and marketing B2C activities.
Define the data and analytics integration strategy and roadmap
- Lead and oversee data chapter activities ensuring the team follows processes with the meaningful business and IT partners to apply the companies data governance framework
- Active participation in the identification and resolution of data issues
- Ensure architectural and integration solutions (AMP, Hadoop, Cassandra, Python, Diyotta) are design and fit for analytical purposed
Key Skills Required:
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communications skills in English
- Expert in programme management
- Handling stakeholders across a global organization in different locations and with different profiles
- Expert in data and analytics modelling, lineage and data integration quality
- Understanding of integration concepts
It would be most suited to someone who has come from an information management background - expert in data governance, data analytics modelling, lineage & data integration quality. Significant line management experience as you will be managing a team of 24. A large part of the role is to lead the data strategy and road map so you would need to have successful experience in this space. It is a permanent position and can pay up to 200,000CHF + relocation + 1 month rent. They also can sponsor visas.
Please get in touch if this sounds like you!
- Digital Strategy
- Information Management
- Data Governance
- Enterprise Data
- Data Strategy