Are you a Digital Marketer with a track record in deploying Digital Marketing strategies? Do you have a proven background in customer orientated marketing activities? Are you seeking a new role where your voice will be heard when making recommendations to Director level stakeholders? If the answer is YES, our client are recruiting in Dunton, Essex and they want to hear from you.
Our client are currently recruiting for a Digital Customer Experience Specialist for their customer, in Dunton. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated candidate to join them in their partnership with this successful organisation.
What will I be responsible for?
As a Digital Customer Experience Specialist, you will have the opportunity to lead and coordinate key digital marketing projects and processes for the Ford Retail Network to ensure an outstanding automotive aftersales services and deliver first class customer experience (CX). Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Working with colleagues to develop and assisting dealers with implementing successful programmes to support the Ford vehicle ownership experience
- Co-ordinating with Dealers and the Field Force to implement targeted customer contact strategies and contribute to the departments overall CRM strategy.
- Taking a lead role in maximising the use of the full suite of digital CX programmes
- Establishing a good working relationship with the Ford Service Business Managers, Dealers, and European programme leads for digital applications
Who is our client looking for?
As the ideal Digital Customer Experience Specialist, it is expected you will have a Digital Marketing background and/or working with creative agencies, along with proven analytical skills and experience of delivering new systems or applications into the market place. You will also have the following skills:
- Be a strong communicator and have the confidence to provide briefings and recommendations to colleagues on the CX project status.
- Automotive Marketing experience essential
- Highly computer literate in MS office, especially Excel.
- Willing to occasionally travel to support dealer visits all over the UK
- Experience with dealer web applications or management systems is high desirable
- Able to organise, prioritise tasks and cope with competing deadlines.
- Experience in Marketing Brand Management an advantage.
What our client can offer you:
As a Digital Customer Experience Specialist, our client can offer a competitive salary and other company benefits include: 25 days annual leave, company contributory pension plan, cash back health care scheme, life assurance, car salary exchange scheme, exclusive discounts on everyday purchases as well as exclusive discounts on car purchases.
There is potential to progress within the company, with global opportunities updated regularly.
About the business:
- With over 5,000 employees based in more than 80 countries across the globe, our teams provide industry leading expertise that spans:
- Warranty & Technical
- Parts & Service
- Retail Performance Management
- Customer Engagement
- Fleet & Mobility
Building trust since 1931, our client's proven track record means that they now partner with almost every car manufacturer on the market.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please click APPLY now to register your interest in the role of Digital Customer Experience Specialist!
- Customer Experience
- Digital Experience
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'