Our client is a digital-first creative agency, that was originally founded in 2011.
Although their roots lie in mobile, they produce digital adverts and creative strategies for all digital platforms, including digital Out-Of-Home screens. As the technology landscape has become increasingly sophisticated, they have specifically developed expertise in the design and production of Dynamic adverts served under Programmatic Advertising. Using Data resources, this specialism involves producing multivariate creative testing, optimised to their brand’s KPIs.
In true start-up style, our client regularly throw people in at the deep end, but with the right amount of backup and mentorship to help people succeed.
They are a talented bunch of technical specialists, designers, creative technologists, relationship managers, and strategists, crucially all under one roof.
- Digital knowledge and experience
o knowledge of HTML5 and its capabilities
o use of the DoubleClick Stack and other ad-server technologies
o basic understanding of the programmatic landscape and digital media planning processes
- Experience working with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
o using spreadsheets, pivot tables, key formulas etc.
- Highly organised - ability to accurately set, manage and meet deadlines
o focused and driven, with a strong attention to detail
- Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously
o liaison with many stakeholders, requiring clear communication skills
- Ability to work independently, but also as part of a team
o i.e. managing, mentoring & upskilling Operations Executives
Daily Roles & Responsibilities
- Guide a small team of Operations Executives to manage the 'collective team output’, delivering leadership, upskilling & mentorship as appropriate
- Seamlessly integrate the Digital Operations team to ensure the successful delivery of day-to-day client work.
This includes, but is not limited to:
o Working with Creative Strategists & Data Analysts to ensure complete and correct implementation of strategic initiatives to deliver against client KPIs (for reporting / PCA purposes)
o Working with Developers to deliver necessary technical implementation, including building/managing dynamic feeds, testing associated content and trouble-shooting campaigns where/when required
o Working with Account Management to ensure timely delivery of campaigns and effective management of client/media agency expectations
- Develop and maintain relationships with appropriate media agency personnel, incl. Ad Operations & Programmatic Planning teams, to become a priority escalation point when troubleshooting campaign activity
- Develop relationships with Technology vendors (especially ad servers) to help build improved processes/best-practices and aid future product roadmap development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job