Our client is seeking a creative, hardworking and driven Copywriter to join a growing company. In this position you will be producing engaging, creative and informative product copy, helping to build their brands identities. You will play a key role in delivering an extraordinary digital experience to their online customers and be integral to the smooth running of our ecommerce environment.
· Maintaining the brand tone of voice across multiple channels, ensuring the tone is consistently accurate and the message comes across clearly.
· Working collaboratively with representatives from a variety of teams to deliver projects on schedule and to a high standard.
· Implementing feedback from senior members of the team, making sure final copy is subbed and applied correctly.
· Working on our websites and delivering all communications, social media content on our range of products as well as upcoming events.
· Writing customer and SEO-friendly copy that is informative, engaging and supports the digital customer journey
· Ongoing content review and updating and optimizing existing copy in a proactive and planned way
· Coming up with creative ideas and concepts that fit the brief
· Carrying out research on products/services/topics and understanding their target audience
· Writing copy that is persuasive, engaging, and interesting to read
· Producing and presenting a range of content options
· Ensuring all content is on brand
· Monitoring the effectiveness of copy across various platforms
· Carry out proofreading, spot checking and amendments.
· Must be a strong writer with a passion for writing across all media: digital, editorial, print, in-store signage, social, etc.
· Digital copywriting skills with some experience of writing for web, email and social media
· Sub-editing and CMS experience
· An understanding of digital channels and best practice guidelines
· Attention to detail, excellent organisation and communication skills, plus flexibility
· An understanding of SEO would be beneficial
· Experience using digital marketing/social media
· An interest in homewares and fashion jewellery would advantageous, but not essential
· Able to work efficiently to tight deadlines, juggling numerous projects at once, and proactively sourcing the relevant information from the relevant teams.
· A creative mind who enjoys contributing ideas and creating strong, engaging content across all channels.
· Experience using Magento blog and email marketing would be a plus
- digital copywriter
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'