* Writing, Editing and Defining Copy
* Governance and Stakeholder Management
* Education and Awareness
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
* Experience with digital copywriting in a corporate environment
* Experience in financial services and/or Agile working
* Preferred degree-level qualification in writing/communications
* Experience in or interest around the practical application of psychology
* A passionate advocate of language, with strong persuasive skills in that area
* An articulate diplomat, with the ability to argue your corner without disregarding feedback
* A fast learner, willing to accept critical feedback and learn in a fast-paced environment
* A team player, willing to support a growing team and promote its function within the business.
So if you are a digital copywriter looking for your next exciting contract please apply today!
"In applying for this position, you consent to your personal data being shared with the specified employer and for your details to remain with GTS for as long as is necessary to process your application. See our Privacy Notice for full information privacy.pdf
Global Technology Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'