My client, a leading financial advice company, is on the hunt for a Content Producer to join their Content team on an initial 6-month contract in London.
To produce clear, succinct and engaging copy and other content, aimed at meeting consumer's demand for information, and help improve their understanding of how to make the most of their money and boost their confidence to take action.
Working to the direction set out by the SEO Editor, you will produce copy aimed at performing well in search engines, to help customers find the client's website and use the website to help them save money across a wide range of bills and financial products.
This is a role about communicating messages to customers so whilst no specialist financial qualifications are required, a solid understanding of financial products and an openness to learn are important.
Main Activities / Tasks:
- Refreshing existing content to ensure it is up to date, accurate and helpful for consumers, and creating new guides where an opportunity exists to support customer queries.
- Understanding how content should be structured to rank well on search engines, and execute this to a high standard.
- Work with the SEO Editor to fully understand the production required, then own the execution of that plan to deadline and the right standard
- Develop positive working relationships across the marketing team
- Work with SEO team members to ensure that copy is fully optimised.
- Ensure the accuracy, quality and on-brand tone of voice of all their own work, as well as working in conjunction with more senior team members
- Become a key part of the content team - be versatile and a supportive team member who is happy to share tasks, learn new skills and promote the benefits of the content team across the business
- Prioritise workload to ensure deadlines are met, especially when these are for requests from cross-functional teams in the business.
If keen to apply and available immediately, email CV to .
- Content Management
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job