Digital Copywriter - French Speaking
Digital Copywriter - French speaking - Central London - up to £30k
Our client is a leading online retailer based in central London, with a diverse product range reaching out to an ever expanding customer base. This retailer has a great working environment and culture! With an E-Commerce business that is increasing year on year, they are seeking a Digital Copywriter - French speaking to join their growing content team.
What you'll be doing:
You'll be part of the in-house marketing & content team and play a critical role in improving brand communications. You will take ownership of creating both brand and CRM copy in both English and French for testing purposes. You will work in an agile team and have the support of a small copywriting and design team to produce impactful emails that are on-brand.
Your work plan will include:
- Writing email copy in English and French that supports testing initiatives
- Working closely with the CRM team and a designer as part of an agile squad
- Managing stakeholder email approval process
- Be part of the broader CRM testing and ideation sessions
- Be part of the broader content team ideation and team sessions
- You'll be a strong creative writer who loves getting stuck into team projects.
- You will have a demonstrable feel for what will resonate with the target audience.
- You'll speak and write both French and English as a native or expert, and have knowledge of life and culture in both countries. You will have experience writing for our audience and writing email copy specifically, and the flexibility to move into other copy areas when necessary.
- You will have experience working with agile methodology and have the enthusiasm to explore and contribute to all aspects of a project.
- Familiarity with project management and CMS tools (Trello / Taxi) would be an advantage.
If you have digital copywriting experience and speak French, please apply!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'