Our client is a boutique media company that fills a unique position in the Outdoor advertising landscape. They are now looking for a Digital Delivery Co-Coordinator who will report to the Head of Operations. They will assist with the estate management of current Digital and Banner sites. The successful Digital Delivery Co-Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating external production of advertising material and assist with project managing special projects on a regular basis.
The key responsibilities for the Digital Delivery Co-Coordinator will include;
- Scheduling and distribution of digital copy to site
- Monitoring banner installations and ensure on-time delivery
- Briefing 3rd party production agencies
- Liaising with clients
- Ensure all copy is posted in a timely manner
- Full proof of posting records are kept and reported to clients
- Reviewing banner and digital inventory including Appearance and Maintenance
- Asset registers and inventory information
- In office and on-site record files
- Digital system infrastructure including Network, Software, Server & player hardware and Play out and screen monitoring
The Digital Delivery Co-Coordinator will also be asked to support the Operations Executive and Head of Operations with;
- Maintain weekly overview of projects.
- Inform internal stakeholders on progress of ongoing projects.
- Assist, where necessary, in any testing of new products.
The candidate applying for this position must;
- Ideally have experience in digital scheduling or digital coordination
- Have great attention to detail,
- Good Excel
- Any graphics packages please apply.
- Scala is also useful but not essential
If you feel this Digital Delivery Co-Coordinator position is what you are looking for in your next opportunity, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Digital Media
- Outdoor Advertising