We’re looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Digital Controller to join the team and help run the day-to-day operations of the Digital department within an award-winning agency.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience
Key Skills Required
- Management experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage workloads
Technical background with the ability to prove a good understanding of web development
About the Role
Based in Northampton, you will be an integral part of the digital department. Working hours are Monday-Friday 09:00-17:30
Core responsibilities will include;
- Communicate cross department with project managers to schedule and deliver projects within timescales and budget.
- Communicate internally with the Digital department to Identify and manage project timescales and developer resources.
- Delivery of reporting and forecasting to the Head of Digital
After an initial probation period of 3 months you will then be given a clear progression path with 6 monthly assessments to monitor your progress.
Auto-enrolment pension which the company contribute towards Company performance related bonus scheme
20 days annual leave per annum plus bank/public holidays Christmas closure at the discretion of the Directors
Employee of the Quarter awards, where employees are awarded Amazon vouchers Perkbox membership
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Agency
- Team Management
- Client Requirements
- Digital Agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job