The ideal candidate will need to come from a content/copy-writing background or be an outstanding graduate keen to prove themselves. Reporting to the Head of Content, you will be responsible for writing and scheduling engaging social media posts and creating superb blog content. Working for clients across a range of industries and budgets, you will need to apply creative thinking in all that you do, be consistent in the quality of your delivery and able to work to tight deadlines.
You will be responsible for:
- Daily social media monitoring
- Creating monthly content calendars
- Content idea generation
- Social post writing, proofing and scheduling
- Liaising with clients and obtaining sign off
- Writing, optimising and proofing blog content
- Compiling social media stats for reporting team
You will have:
- Experience in social media and content writing
- Impeccable English language skills
- Excellent time management
- An understanding of what engages different audiences
- A strong knowledge of social media platforms
- Some knowledge of SEO
- A positive person that has the ability to problem solve
- A creative thinker
- Always on top of the latest social media trends
- Efficient, with a natural ability to get things done
Noble Recruiting are an equal opportunities employer
Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Creative Copywriter/ Content Writer.