My client, a digital agency, requires an experienced web content writer to produce engaging copy for their online platforms that reflects the TOV of their other marketing collateral.
The contract will run for at least three months (potential to extend beyond six) and will require the candidate to travel up to Leeds one day a week (all in business hours). The successful candidate will sit on site at the end-client's offices and work within their marketing team.
- The role will have a heavy focus on producing content for the end client's website and mobile application.
- The successful candidate will focus on their web content and revitalising their marketing pages and how-to guides on the various client websites.
- The role will require knowledge of SEO and Copywriting for web platforms, and someone who can use the TOV they use throughout their other marketing activity and bring it to life on their web platforms.
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record in digital content, copywriting, marketing, and comfortable working with CMS.
- A candidate with experience in refreshing 'How-To' or Instructional Guides and can adapt to match new tones of voice.
If keen on exploring the role, and flexible to commute to Leeds 1 day a week, email CV to for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job