Digital Content Specialist
Our client has an exciting opportunity not to be missed for a Digital Content Specialist to join the team based in Folkestone. You will join them on a full time, permanent contract and will receive a highlycompetitive salary and package!
Our client is the UK’s leading provider of insurance, travel, personal finance and healthcare products and services tailored to the needs of the over 50s. When you join they welcome you with open arms and fuel your career possibilities. They support. They encourage. They champion you to reach your full potential.
They have some ambitious plans for 2018 and beyond a key one of which is delivering the online presence for company Possibilities and other group sites. As a result of this they have an exciting opportunity for an experienced content specialist to create content and upload to the company membership site, store and other group digital sites. They’ve got some challenging plans and they have lots of big projects for you to help them with.
The Digital Content Specialist Role
You will communicate their Possibilities brand proposition and increase growth and engagement across all Possibilities digital platforms, they seek an individual who can research, write, edit and proof all levels of copy including website copy, emails, social media content. You will be recommending content improvements to enhance the customer experience and usability of all their digital channels. You will work with the UI/UX designers to merge design and functionality with copy and content to generate the required customer behaviour.
Key responsibilities of the Digital Content Specialist
- Writing engaging copy
- Work with the UX/ UI teams to create copy for new site areas which is user centred and specific for generating online response
- Become familiar with the brand and house style and encourage others to comply with the guidelines
- Ensure website pages follow brand guidelines, as well as adhere to SEO and user experience best practice
- Develop on-page content to support marketing campaigns
- Ensures content is visual, easy to scan, effectively integrated with page functionality and graphics, and in compliance with other guidelines for Web writing
- Be able to organise and prioritise upcoming web changes including campaigns and project work, alongside BAU tasks
- Encourage and become familiar with SEO and Usability best practice
- Use site-core to upload content
- Communicate project status and other key information regularly to internal stakeholders
- Collaborates with team members to coordinate tasks, content development and page design
- Be interested in the digital space and keep abreast of upcoming trends and developments
- Editing and uploading content within Sitecore and the membership ecommerce platform
- Attending weekly workstream meetings to report on content progress
- Facilitating sign off process for all online membership content
Experience and skills required of their Digital Content Specialist
- Expert digital copywriting and UX skills
- Writing for user experience
- Previous experience using a website CMS
- Previous experience of designing digital journeys that create a great customer experience
- Proven track record of building and delivering digital marketing campaigns
- An understanding of SEO and good usability
- Demonstrable understanding of basic HTML
- Familiar with the process of having web pages and copy signed off by multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a stake-holders within different departments
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage many projects simultaneously
So if you would like to join their team as a Digital Content Specialist then please click ‘Apply’ today, they’d love to hear from you!
To all recruitment agencies: our client does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the HR Recruitment Team. Please do not forward CVs to their recruiters, employees or any other company location. Our client is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job