Digital Content Specialist - West Byfleet, Surrey
£35,000 - £40,000 plus benefits
Bluetree is working in partnership with a global consumer brand to recruit a Digital Content Specialist with experience in social media, web and advocacy programmes. The successful candidate will have significant experience in digital marketing with a proven track record in a consumer branded business. This is an excellent opportunity to advise on content strategy as well as delivery and promotion to drive brand growth for two premium products within the company’s extensive portfolio.
- Significant digital marketing experience with a specific proven track record in digital marketing with particular focus on driving advocacy programmes and social media marketing in a consumer branded business.
- Experience in driving word of mouth campaigns or loyalty programmes in a retail or brand environment.
- Good awareness of web best practice and innovation, and ability to explain and champion best practice.
- Experience in content development across such channels as eCRM, Web and various social platforms
- Strong communication and presentation skills with experience in managing multiple agencies and key stakeholders.
Content Strategy & Creation:
- Lead on the development and delivery of the content strategy for social and other brand specific digital marketing initiatives.
- Creating specifications and appropriate content for the brands designated audience.
- Championing the content marketing strategy across brands to ensure there is cross functional input from both Brand and Trade with an integrated approach for delivery.
- Ensuring all content is consistent and compelling across all delivery streams
Advocacy Marketing & eCRM:
- Be an internal expert on identifying the best advocacy programme methodology, strategy, best practice, to drive growth
- Lead and Implement from infancy stage, an advocacy marketing programme that will support specific EU market needs and working very closely to with the brand team to deliver this project.
- Be an internal expert on potential future eCRM methodologies, strategy, best practices, and activities.
- Work together with the Digital Marketing Manager to ensure that the content strategy and plan further evolves and marries effectively into the wider digital ecosystem.
- Ensure the right database management strategy and processes are in place for optimal execution and in line with the Digital Marketing Manager
- Be an internal social media expert on social media strategy, methodologies, best practice and activities.
- Ownership of the social media marketing strategy and deployment of monthly content calendars.
- Set KPIs for each social media channel and work closely with the Trade Marketing team to ensure that they are met by the markets locally
- Lead quarterly social media workshops for the regional trade marketing teams to ensure each region implements effective, consistent digital plans (i.e. advertising, measurement, contest, agency briefing)
- Support EU Senior Communications & Digital Manager and markets with both internal and external
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.