Digital Content Producer
£Up to £25K, + Excellent Benefits & Flexibility
Lancashire, commutable from areas such as: Bolton, Southport and Wigan
Our client, a fantastic sports brand, are recruiting for a talented Digital Content Producer. This is an exciting role where you will be responsible for the marketing, social media and video communications for the company.
Your role will involve:
- Being a key contact for all media and press enquires along with all communications
- Writing, shooting and editing content on various digital platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter etc)
- Writing and overseeing press releases
- Using Social Media with innovative design and presentation
- Managing the official website producing editing and publishing content.
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
- Degree or 3+ years' experience in digital production
- Strong copywriting skills - longform article / composing tweets
- Confident operating a video camera, along with editing video content to create clips
- Competent designing simple graphic and texts
- Experience within a media and marketing environment
- Commitment and wiliness to work outside of normal working hours
This is an exciting & busy role suited to an energetic & forward-thinking candidate, ideally with a sports background. Please apply now if this sounds like you!
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"