A sports technology fan based social media website in London are looking for talented Digital Content Marketing Manager to curate, optimize and deliver a range of sports orientated digital content for the company’s social engagement platform accross multiple channels.
This is a varied and interesting mid-level position with core duties to include;
- Liaising with editorial and production teams, and outside suppliers, to take delivery of varied content assets, including video.
- The ingest, upload and management of assets on the companies custom-built CMS
- Working closely with the Editor-in-Chief, the editorial management, curation and scheduling of content on a global B2C digital platform
- The re-purposing of content for marketing and other purposes
- Experience at a post-production or production facility or similar fast paced content environment, working to deadlines and to a high standard of quality
- Proficiency in Final Cut Pro (or similar), and ideally Photoshop (Desirable)
- Experience managing mixed media content, using content management systems, with a methodical and proactive project management style, comfortable with managing multiple projects and stakeholders at any one time.
- Knowledge of video transcoders such as handbrake or ffmpeg
- Excellent written and research skills, with experience of editorial curation a bonus
- An interest or passion for sport, and the ambition to develop this role in an innovative and entrepreneurial start-up environment
Salary based on experience (up to £30,000 p.a.). Based in Shoreditch, East London. Benefits include unlimited holidays, participation in EMI option scheme, private medical insurance, enhanced pension contribution, and travel insurance.
Apex Resourcing Ltd are a leading Marketing Recruitment specialist and provides services as an agency and an employment business. For this and other exciting IT and Digital Marketing career opportunities please visit www.apexresourcing.com
Content Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing, Sports, Technology, Photoshop, Video Editing, Copywriting, Editorial
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job