We are looking to recruiting for a bright, innovative and articulate Digital Content Manager to build and maintain community engagement strategies for their Professional Development team.
The ideal candidate will have the initiative to identify content gaps and potential strategies to build engagement among the digital communities. Either an editorial or marketing content background would suit this role.
In addition to developing and managing broader content strategies, the digital content manager will also be involved in managing content elements for each individual event. Part of this role will include coordinating media coverage of our events, ranging from filming schedules, coordinating interviews, and managing live social media updates. This will involve overseas travel.
- Create and maintain the content marketing strategy across multiple events within the
- Maintain, curate and create blogs and videos
- Establish a network of industry based bloggers, experts and thought leaders to regularly contribute content
- Maintain dashboard tracking success of various campaigns and adopt a data-driven mindset towards audience building campaigns
- Co-ordinate digital strategy and social media coverage of our events, from organising filming schedules, interviews, live Twitter updates, and publication of videos on YouTube and photos on Flickr
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Valid passport (international travel required)
- Bachelor’s level education or equivalent, specialisation in digital media, journalism, or communications advantageous (but not a requirement)
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail
- Strong digital literacy, including solid understanding of HTML
- Strong understanding digital engagement best practices
- Strong understanding of the use of various social platforms for B2B engagement, including LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook and blogs
- Strong understanding of SEO best practice
- Experience of standard Microsoft Office packages; Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Not the right role for you? If you know someone who is, why not recommend them to us!
Receive £300.00 worth of vouchers upon a successful placement on a permanent basis.
Please note, due to the volume of responses we receive, if you do not hear from us within 14 days, then on this occasion your CV was unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job