Are you an experienced Digital Content Manager looking for a new challenge? This could be the role for you!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Digital Content Manager to join our client in the retail industry who has been ranked in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For, at their office based in Deeside, North Wales.
Just some of the main dutuies and responsibilities will include:
* Co-ordinating content on the company website
* Copy for key campaigns whilst working closely with Digital Marketing Manager.
* Co-ordinating the production of content in conjunction with the Marketing team
* Ensuring that content created by the Marketing team is suitable and appropriate
* Ensuring consistency of messages.
* Collaborating with the Marketing team to deliver content outreach programmes and online content project plans.
* Ensuring online content is appropriate, engaging, and delivered in a timely manner
* Updating the company website using a Content Management System
* Minimum of 1 years Digital Content and SEO experience
* Excellent english, spelling and grammar skills
* Digital Marketing knowledge
* Able to updating a website using a Content Management System
* Experienced user of Adobe Creative Suite, including Adobe Photoshop
What they can offer you:
* Excellent salary and generous holiday allowance
* Excellent training and development opportunities for career progression
* Friendly working environment
* 10% store discount and online discounts at over 150 retailers
* Free onsite parking
* Onsite restaurant and Costa Coffee (subsidised)
* Gym membership
* Award ceremony and excellent Christmas Party
* Excellent location only a 15 minute drive to Chester city cenre and Cheshire Oaks designer outlet
If you're looking for a new challenge and think you meet all of the above criteria, apply now! If it’s not quite what you’re looking for, please visit the Verb Recruitment website to view other vacancies that we have available.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Keywords: Digital Content Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing, SEO, Retail Marketing, Retail, Online Marketing, Deeside, Chester, Cheshire, Mold, Wrexham, North Wales, Ellesmere Port, Cheshrie Oaks, Merseyside
- Digital Marketing
- Retail Marketing
- Online Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'