Our client is recognized as a major success story, with millions of happy customers and around 500 employees across the Group. Our client is the largest Travel Insurance Brand in the UK and one of the fastest growing insurance and financial services providers. They offer a wide range of highly competitive products and services specifically tailored for people aged over 50.
They are an award winning business including Insurance Age Broker of the year alongside the highest Trust-pilot customer service rating in the industry, “One to Watch” award from Best Companies, and Best Travel Insurance Provider at the prestigious British Travel Awards. They are also being recognized for their employee engagement having recently won 2 employee experience awards.
Their mission is to allow people to travel the world with peace of mind. They aim to do this by providing the very best tailor made pre-existing medical conditions travel insurance in the market place.
Position: Digital Content Executive/Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £45,000 depending on experience
Closing date: 9th April, 2018
About the role:
Based within the marketing team this position will be to play a key role in a rapidly expanding e-commerce business. Working closely with the Head of Digital, you will be responsible for leading, creating and coordinating an engaging and constantly evolving content strategy.
You will own all of the web content, helping them to promote the brand, support customer engagement and ultimately maximize on sales opportunities.
- Writing, managing and maintaining the entire website
- Ensuring all web pages are accurate, appealing, up to date and compliant
- Taking their Brand guidelines and translating these into an agreed style/tone of voice
- Identifying content improvement opportunities and work with the business to produce those improvements
- Putting content KPIs in place to understand what works and what doesn’t
- Building and owning a robust digital content sign off process
- Liaising with the Customer Experience, Brand and Product teams to ensure their requirements are fulfilled in their content production
- Working closely with SEO team to ensure integration of the best practice playbook
- Championing content and the importance of strong digital content within the business
- You will have experience within a digital content role and be able to create and curate exciting and diverse digital content ranging across editorial, images, infographics and video via web pages, lifestyle blogs, product info as well as news articles.
- To be successful in this position you will have a passion for creative writing with meticulous attention to detail. You will also have experience in using content to drive revenue both online and offline and have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- They are also looking for an individual with experience in engaging with stakeholders to help produce strong and business relevant copy / web pages as well as an awareness of SEO and A/B testing.
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by Easy Web Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.