A fast-growing and dynamic global digital marketing business, working for one of the largest blue-chip companies is looking for Native Norwegian speakers.
You will be responsible for websites, updating and editing content.
- Assist all clients in getting the most out of their websites, assisting with the optimisation of content and the creation of marketing materials
- Take in-bound calls and emails from customers, logging all records accurately and efficiently in the customer database (all training provided)
- Occasional translation of website, marketing and ongoing communications material into Norwegian
- Proactively advise on all aspects of web management, website content/marketing and optimisation, liaising with other department
- Efficiently manage both your client portfolio and your other responsibilities.
- Accurately and effectively report on the performance of the account - both internally and externally
- Other duties required
Qualifications, Key Skills & Experience
- Fluent in both written and spoken English at business level and have native level Norwegian
- Passionate about customer service excellence
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-changing environment, with priorities reviewed daily
- Proactive problem solving skills with great attention to detail
- A quick learner able to rapidly adopt new techniques and technologies
- Possess a positive can-do attitude
- Presentable, trustworthy and confident
- An energetic and passionate individual committed to raising standards and performance throughout business
- Loyal and committed; looking for a long-term career opportunity
- Degree educated or similar qualification
- MS Office skills
- Digital Marketing
- MS Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job