Content Manager (full or part time) - Excellent opportunity for an experienced Content Manager to help launch and develop a fresh, distinctive content strategy and tone of voice for my clients brand new website. As Content Manager you will be responsible for identifying opportunities to promote the business and products, produce content to attract new customers, increase customer loyalty and increase website sales through online technology, digital marketing and e-commerce.
Content Manager Responsibilities: -
- Manage, develop and deliver the tone of voice and online content strategy.
- Use strategic and creative judgement to plan, create and measure the effectiveness of online content to be on point with the tone of voice and content strategy.
- Continuously identify opportunities to increase effectiveness of the content by regularly reviewing competitor activity and current market trends.
- Produce multiple types of content including video, working with production companies to produce scripts and video.
- Create and maintain an effective monthly content calendar.
- Oversee the production of content and contribute to writing content briefs.
· Initiate the development of content into other channels once the new online site has been launched.
The Ideal Digital Content Manager: -
- Previous experience of producing and delivering exceptional, engaging and creative digital content - agency or inhouse considered.
- A keen eye for detail, highly accurate and a real wordsmith.
- Evidence of producing multi-channel content and styles
- A strong understanding of SEO and Google Analytics.
- Commercially minded, desire to succeed and improve and agile in approach.
The role of Digital Content Manager is a brand-new position for my highly successful B2B client and applications are welcomed from client side, agency, full and part time candidates. This is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation in such a key and exciting role. The offices are within easy commute from Exeter, Cullompton, Tiverton, and Taunton areas. Please send through your most up to date CV clearly demonstrating your digital content experience, along with details of your salary requirements.
Content Manager, Editor, Online Content Manager, Communications, Digital Content, Copywriter, Jobs in Exeter, Jobs in Devon, Jobs in Cullompton, Jobs in Tiverton, Jobs in Taunton, Jobs in Somerset, Marketing Jobs, Content Jobs, Digital Content Jobs