My client is a digital marketing web agency. They now have an exciting opportunity to join them as the account manager for their French clients. Fluency in the French language is essential to be considered for this role.
Reporting to the Market Manager, the individual will be responsible for updating and editing website content, with a passion for all things digital for a major automotive brand. An eye for detail is essential along with strong communication and relationship-building skills.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic self-starter, capable of delivering excellent results both individually and as a member of a multi-lingual team.
Content Management (training provided)
•Assist all clients in getting the most out of their websites, assisting with the optimisation of content and the creation of marketing materials
•Take in-bound calls and emails from customers, logging all records accurately and efficiently in the customer database
•Occasional translation of website, marketing and ongoing communications material
•Proactively audit the usage and performance of websites
•Proactively advise dealers on all aspects of web management, website content/marketing and optimisation, liaising with other departments
•Work with the technical, search and marketing teams to deliver one-to-one strategies and training
• Accurately and effectively report on the performance of your accounts
Qualifications, Key Skills & Experience
• Fluent level in both written and spoken English and have native level: French
• Passionate about customer service excellence
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-changing environment, with priorities
• Proactive problem-solving skills with great attention to detail
• A quick learner able to rapidly adopt new techniques and technologies
• Possess a positive can-do attitude
• Presentable, trustworthy and confident
• An energetic and passionate individual committed to raising standards and
performance throughout business
• Loyal and committed; looking for a long-term career opportunity
• Degree educated or similar qualification or equivalent
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
• Experience of website development and infrastructure
• Experience of digital marketing, SEO and web analytics
• Knowledge / experience of CMS.
- Digital Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'