My client, a digital agency, is looking for a Digital Content Experience Manager with exceptional multi-channel experience to join the digital customer experience team on initial 3-monh contract.
My client is looking for someone with relatively senior experience as they will have to educate the business units around them, but they have to be prepared to activate the plans as well.
Multi-channel experience of linking a customer journey from acquisition through to retention, and understanding the purpose of that content across all channels. (including App).
The Digital Experience Manager will work with the lead on the digital customer experience team. Understand customer behaviour on their website, what customers' value from their digital life and develop a unified cross platform experience. And then communicate this to the wider business, and work with agencies to activate the plan.
- Understand and input on the vision for the digital experience across all digital platforms
- Identify and prioritise business and digital change to ensure a seamless and first class digital experience is maintained
- Manage a team of Digital Customer Experience Managers and their teams
- Allocate themselves key tasks and Direct other responsibility across the team
- Provide regular reporting on activity and progress of projects
- Ensure the team are familiar and understand the corporate objectives
- Work closely with the stake holders across the various business units
- Challenge the status quo in a non-digital environment
- Ensure that consistency is maintained across journeys, digital channels and business areas (Residential, SME, Corporate).
- Identify how digital solutions can enhance the business interactions with the brand and ultimately provide a best in class service
- Quantify and demonstrate the commercial benefits of digitising our customer journeys
- Develop strong relationships with IT and other business units to scope the details of projects. Be the bridge between IT development and the requirements of the business / commercial stakeholders.
- Manage stakeholders with competing objectives, negotiate with senior leaders and represent the Digital projects at Programme Boards
- Work with third party agencies and internal delivery teams to create a leading user experience that increases NPS and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that the Trust Programme and treating customers fairly is forefront of the digital experiences created
If keen to apply, email CV to for more information.
- customer experience
- content management
- digital experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job