**Digital Content Executive - Buckinghamshire - £30,000**
Based in beautiful surroundings in Buckinghamshire, our client is a market leader in their space, with a vast product range reaching out to an ever expanding customer base, they're constantly coming up with new ways to satisfy their customers. With an E-Commerce business that is increasing year on year, they are seeking a Digital Content Executive to be responsible for managing and driving all digital content across the website.
Key Responsibilities of this Digital Content Executive role:
* Accountable for updating the Content Plan and ensuring it is aligned with the campaign strategy and the trade plan
* Assisting the Digital Manager in maximising conversion rate by delivering compelling digital and promotional content
* Ensuring all pages are mobile optimized
* Facilitating content test requests from Product and Marketing teams
* Gather inspirational content examples for consideration
* Reviews user journeys and make recommendations for improvement
Skills and Experience needed for this Digital Content Executive role:
* Previous content experience, ideally within a retail environment
* Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
* Expert understanding and experience of content management systems.
* Basic Photoshop and HTML skills a major advantage.
* Knowledge of SEO best practices
* Prior experience of Web Analytics and A/B testing tools also very beneficial.
Please apply for more info on this unique role!
- E-Commerce Web Digital Content
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'