Digital Content Executive
My client a large global financial services brand is looking for an experienced Digital Content Executive Contractor (Operational) on a initial 6 month contract basis.
Become a content management system expert in order to:-
- Liaise with markets / stakeholders to understand content build needs and identify appropriate solutions
- Create and project manage through new web page layouts / templates for markets to select and content manage independently
- Provide training and guidance for markets to become more self sufficient
- Personally take on the project management and build of larger web projects / content solutions on behalf of markets
- Collaborate with data / analytics teams to ensure tagging and tracking of all new pages is correct
- Ensure all content solutions deliver best in class experiences, in line with Design, UX and SEO strategy and principles
- Digital content management and / or web product design experience (1-3 years)
- Good awareness of SEO & UX principles, web standards and accessibility guidelines - WCAG 2.0 & W3C
- Strong organisational skills - detail oriented and ability to juggle and drive results across multiple projects to deadlines
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) - ability to liaise and collaborate with stakeholders, understand needs and influence them towards the right solution.
- Ability to feel comfortable in a changing environment - able to adapt / flex approach according to needs
- Fast learner, with ability to use own initiative and a 'can do' attitude towards problem solving and decision making
- Ability to flex working across multiple time zones when required
- Experience with agile methodologies (SCRUM) and tools (Jira, Adobe Experience Manager) preferred
- Understanding of Information Architecture, Content Hierarchy and UX Design principles
- Digital Content Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"