A large insurer, requires a Digital Content Manager to join their marketing team to take the lead in their rapidly growing online business.
This is a fast paced and progressive opportunity for a Digital Content creator to join the ecommerce business, working closely with Heads of department to influence content strategy.
The role holder will own all web content, helping to promote the brand, support customer engagement and sell more products.
- To create and curate exciting and diverse digital content ranging across editorial, images, infographics and video in numerous differing forms of on-site deliverables such as web pages, lifestyle blogs, product info and news articles.
- Writing, managing and maintaining the website
- Ensuring all pages are accurate, up to date and compliant
- Identifying content improvement opportunities
- Building and owning digital content
- Proven understanding of web page / content writing ownership
- Passion for creative writing
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Using content to drive revenue
- Content Management
- Digital Marketing
- Content Strategy
- Web Content
- Content Writing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job