Digital Content Executive
Circa £26,000 per annum (40 hrs per week)
IET Savoy Place, Stevenage
Our prestigious London Venue is seeking a Digital Content AV Technician to look after coordinate and maintain the content on all digital displays and signage throughout IET London: Savoy Place Venue.
Your role will be to ensure the venue’s digital displays are engaging, informative and accurate, using them to enhance the visitor experience to the venue for all members and guests. The Digital Content Executive will ensure that all digital signage, marketing screens and exhibits have maximum impact!
The ideal candidate will be extremely organised and have a creative mind with a vision to improve processes and designs. You will be an excellent communicator with a willingness to learn and develop with the role. A proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop) and Digital Signage/IPTV is a must!
You will be joining a dynamic, hardworking and proactive team, who are always keen to help and do so with pride. Though this role is mainly a digital content role, the candidate is likely to be heavily involved with the AV team, assisting where needed. Some basic AV skills would be advantageous.
Main Duties and Responsibilities (summary)
- To build, schedule & load content for all displays screens into the IPTV and Signage Live system to ensure uninterrupted operation of the digital display network & screens.
- To continually monitor the content broadcasted on the display screens to ensure it meets the expected functionality.
- To review & remove content that is no longer accurate or appropriate using the CMS and any other feeding sources.
- Make last minute amendments & changes as required by the senior venue management team at short notice.
- Create a pipeline of content, loading content as it is available for future dates.
- Develop a good understanding of the IET’s websites to ensure that all future activities are captured and promoted via the digital displays.
- Design and amend content from other departments throughout the IET to use within the venue.
- Understand & adherer to brand standards at all times. To promote the availability of digital displays at IET London: Savoy Place to other IET departments to enable them to include them in their marketing/promotion plans.
- Ensure that there is adequate cover for all absence to maintain the displays impact & accuracy.
- Coordinate digital signage content for the main reception & Faraday reception
- Liaise with the venue AV, operations & sales & events teams to schedule displays for clients in line with their specific requirements.
- Pro-actively work with clients to collect logo’s, check pantone when colour washes are required and ensure all details required are programmed in a timely manner
- Liaise with IET events team, communities & sector teams to understand key future events & work with them on an appropriate content plan.
- Work with the events marketing teams on messages & focus for campaigns and work on content plans.
- Work closely with IET.TV to share their content and create interesting visual messages.
- Create clear handover notes for any actions required by other team members outside of working hours
- Assist the AV Team on a daily basis with room set ups and changeovers
- • Experience of producing effective content across digital channels to include feeds from ; web cams , RSS, video ,logos, widgets ,
- Knowledge of digital signage software
- Design formats , templates , screen picture -pixels formats , playlists
- IPTV systems and Smart TVs
- Project and content management skills
- Ability to plan, prioritise & work to deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft word, excel and powerpoint
- Knowledge of computer networking and streaming with a focus on audio/visual.
- • Strong understanding of new media visual technologies and presentation best practices (LED, screen resolution, troubleshooting)
- To have worked with software such as Watchout , Cable Time & Signage Live
- Experience with graphic design with Photoshop, Illustrator in-design
- A Disclosure Check will be required as part of the responsibilities of handling client data.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Content Management
- New Media
- Digital Signage