This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Create a world without dementia.
Our client is a dementia charity. They provide information and support, improve care, fund research, and create lasting change for people affected by dementia.
Position: Digital Content Executive
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: 35 per week
Salary: £28,763 actual per annum
Closing date: 30 March 2017
Interview date: TBC
About the role:
With a brand new website, blog, and donation platform, it’s an exciting time for our client's digital team. They've played a key part in the recent rebrand, and there’s a lot more interesting work to be done.
They are looking for a Digital Content Executive to join at an exciting point in their digital growth. Reporting to the Digital Content Manager, the successful candidate will:
- Develop, edit and publish digital content for the Society’s digital platforms, products and services, including the website and blog
- Oversee and ensure adherence to digital content workflows and processes
- Work on a range of one-off and ongoing projects from across the organisation, providing digital expertise, advice and support
- Engage and support colleagues across the organisation in understanding the best use and value of digital content and digital more broadly
- Provide account management to teams across the organisation, helping them to create and improve content in a user-focused, evidence-based way
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level (or equivalent professional qualification) and have experience of digital content production, ideally supporting several content creators across a large non-profit organisation.
They will also have first-class editorial skills with experience of crafting engaging, user-centred content across a range of platforms, asset management, project management, IA, user-centred design, web, social media, mobile and experience with a range of digital software and editing packages. Excellent planning and organisational skills will be vital, as will strong verbal and written communication skills.
Our client is committed to equal opportunities.
You may have experience of the following: Digital Content Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Copywriter, Digital Communications Executive, Marketing Graduate, Digital Marketing Assistant, Social Media, Charity, Third Sector, Not for Profit, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job