Digital Content Editor
Work Relief Charity Recruitment is proud to be working with one of the UK’s leading specialist cancer charities. At an exciting time of development we are looking to recruit a Digital Content Editor to lead in supporting online communications and digital marketing across the charity.
Digital Content Editor
Full Time, Permanent
£25,000 - £30,500 per annum on experience
Working alongside another Digital Content Editor, duties will include:
- Take a hand in the day to day management of the charity’s website
- Create, test and optimise content for different audiences
- Develop and nurture supportive relationships with staff across the UK who want to communicate with supporters, provide training and guidance and ensure best practice.
- Conducting content audits and making recommendations for improvements to the user experience that result in higher engagement and conversions
- Support the development of websites as well as content planning, production, testing and optimization
- Ensure content is in line with the organisation’s SEO strategy
- Act as website content guardian and reinforce publishing processes; plan, edit and approve content
- Source and edit images for website and email
- Create and edit engaging copy for email programmes and other digital communications
- Assist and support on social media as and when required.
This is a great opportunity to work with a recently rebranded charity that’s gone through a recent positive transformation. We see this as an ideal role for an experienced online content / digital content, web content, digital marketing or digital communications professional with a proven track record in taking ownership of digital copy campaigns.
Ideal candidates will have:
- At least two years’ experience working with digital content or online content
- Second-to-none writing and editing skills
- skills as a CMS user, some practical knowledge of HTML (although this isn’t a technical role)
- In-depth knowledge of SEO and best practice
- Ability to transform complex language into engaging web content
- Familiarity with content management systems at an editorial level
- Ability to travel to offices around the UK from time to time in order to deliver training and support
- Experience of training colleagues
To apply and for further details, please email a copy of your up to date CV. with covering letter outlining your relevant skills, knowledge and experience. Please include evidence of previous work.
Closing date - 25th March 2018.
Interviews are expected to be held on Thursday 5th April 2018
Due to the high number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you have not heard from one of our representatives within 1 week of applying, then your application has been unsuccessful.
- Digital Marketing
- Online Communications
- Web Content
- Online Content
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job