• International Fashion Brand
• Expanding Direct Marketing Family Business
• Commuting distance of Derby, Sheffield & Nottingham
Use your visual merchandising and online content expertise to ensure all visitors to our website have a positive and engaging experience. You will have good ecommerce merchandising knowledge and experience creating content for retail websites. Experience in fashion would be preferable.
You will have good marketing instincts, understanding customers, brands and how to communicate to them in a digital world. With excellent written English skills you will have an understanding of how to write and communicate online. You will also have the ability to monitor, test and improve merchandising and creative approaches on the website.
Enjoy being an important part of our online marketing team and contribute to the growing reputation of our long established brand.
This opportunity would suit a talented visual merchandiser or content editor, with ecommerce marketing experience, who understands how to write for websites. Creative and with sharp analytical ability, you will possess a great eye for detail and have a natural gift for using language in a creative and engaging way. You will have a proven ability to prioritize, meet critical deadlines, and take on tasks with enthusiasm and a creative mindset.
You would mainly be required to:
• Create and implement monthly online merchandising and content plans
• Use sales and performance analysis to create merchandising plans
• Continually manage and update product merchandising on the website
• Enrich online collections and content areas with relevant brand and product content
• Proof read, edit and implement site content
• Report on the impact of merchandising and content
• Oversee the testing of new ideas
Renowned for exceptional quality and service, David Nieper design and manufacture ladies fashion - all Made in Britain. Based in Alfreton, Derbyshire, the Head Office is easily accessible by both rail and motorway links. David Nieper is a long established, premium quality brand, with a sound reputation for producing well-made clothes, in luxury fabrics & yarns. The company specialises in mail order and online selling, direct to customers throughout the UK and worldwide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job