- Independent marketing agency to call home.
- Work with an international client (B2B).
- A competitive salary, holiday allowance, healthcare, pension, discounts, cycle to work and training and development opportunities on offer here.
If you’re a Digital Content Specialist who is looking to make waves in an award winning marketing communications agency in Bristol then get in touch.
What you’ll be doing
One of the best perks here is the chance to work closely with experienced industry professionals in the digital team of this integrated agency. The position will span a variety of areas across the online customer journey, so you’ll be able to soak up knowledge and develop your skills in an excellent environment. Full briefs and training will be provided where necessary.
Your responsibilities will include uploading/editing content through the CMS and maintaining the look/feel of the site, supporting with day to day technical issues on the website, creating blocks on content i.e. product information, administration whilst keeping clients up to date on progress of projects You will also assist with customer service queries to ensure orders are fulfilled. These elements will help optimise the customer journey and drive conversions, which are key to impacting online turnover.
What experience you’ll need
- You will ideally be working in a marketing agency, integrated marketing agency or digital agency at the moment.
- You will be a Content Specialist, Content Editor or Website Executive.
- Strong communication skills as this role is client facing and you’ll have to build relationships, keeping them updated.
- HTML or CSS knowledge.
- Drupal would be a bonus but is by no means essential.
- You’ll multitask at ease, keep a cool head in stressful situations and be comfortable with spinning many plates at one time.
Along with the opportunity of joining an award winning agency, you’ll be working on multi-million-pound accounts, growing and enhancing your digital experience and awarded a competitive salary in line with your experience and a host of benefits including training budget, pension, healthcare amongst other great perks!
Please get in touch with Fran for further information on this role.