Do you have experience of developing Digital Content? Are you a Photoshop "Whizz"? Are you available immediately but looking for a permanent role?
Our rapidly growing client on the outskirts of Swindon are seeking a new team member on a temp to perm basis due to company expansion...could that be you?
As a Digital Content Developer with our client, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the production of e-learning solutions to support software implementation for clients
- Producing tailor made video tutorials
- Producing interactive power-point training presentations
To be considered you must have:
- Experience of producing digital content
- A passion for design-with the ability to apply design with the end application in mind.
- Excellent MS Office skills, particularly in Powerpoint
- An excellent level of spoken English, grammar and spelling
- Proven ability of working to tight deadlines
- A desire to learn and develop yourself within a small team
- A flexible approach with the ability to turn your hand to anything
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- A familiarity with Articulate software
- Some knowledge of the Pharma industry
- Video editing skills
The role itself…
Working within a small team with big ambitions, you will join the team to take on a busy workload of designing online training courses and video content. Being part of a small business, it is essential to be a team player who is resourceful and able to manage a varied workload. You will be able to demonstrate experience of communicating with and supporting a wide audience of users. To be successful in the role, you will most definitely be experienced in working to project plans and meeting deadlines.
What the company is like…
Based on the outskirts of Swindon, the Digital Content Developer will play a key role in this small business. A friendly, collaborative environment, you will work hard but reap the benefits of being a big part of this small growing business. Full training provided and some great rewards including company socials. You will be a valued part of the team working alongside talented individuals in the e-learning space.
How to apply…?
If this role sounds like you, please email a CV to or call
- Digital Content | Powerpoint | E-learning | Training | Administration | Content Creation | Client Liaison
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'