A leading educational publisher based in central London is looking for Digital Content manager. You will be managing multiple websites and stakeholders split across various locations and departments. This is a temp role to start immediately until the end of October 2018.
- Check content coming from Marketers within the business looking to update content
- Support requests for updates to copy or documents on websites, creation of original content for campaigns and product marketing including building new pages/content areas
- Copy editing content received from across the business ensuring accuracy of grammar and punctuation and ensuring copy meets UK website style guide
- Collaborate with product and service development, management, and marketing to gain a thorough understanding of the market, product, and marketing objectives so that copy will be targeted and compelling
Experience / skills required:
- Working knowledge of HTML and web publishing/content management processes, systems, and related tools; Adobe Experience Manager experience a plus
- Experience using Jira or similar ticketing system
- Attention to detail
- A digitally savvy marketer with experience managing updates in a content management system
- Experience in education a plus
- Appreciation of print and web layout, design, and user experience
- Positive attitude and team spirit
- Excellent verbal, written, organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional attention to editorial detail, Impeccable editing skills, and familiarity with using editorial style guides
Please apply online, via Reed
Contact: Alison Redfearn
Atwood Tate acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent and contract vacancies and an Employment Business for interim and temporary recruitment.
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.
- Digital Marketing
- Ticketing Systems