Are you a digital content guru, looking for a place to work where your content will be touching 1000's of users daily?
My client is involved within the government work-flow operating within the safeguarding arena and protecting people’s health, well-being and human rights, and enabling them to live free from harm, abuse and neglect.
The Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) has an ambitious strategy over the next three years. They are embarking on a significant digital transformation programme, changing the way they deliver services to their users, improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the end-to-end service, providing digital channels for customers to support the Government’s digital strategy.
The key focus of the digital team is user needs and UX. They create digital products and services that people prefer to use over other options, and words play a big part in that. You’ll represent users with the written word, so you need to be user-focused and know how to write with a user, not a client/department in mind first and foremost.
Woking part of this large digital team you will need to be able to;
- Take complex language and processes and make them simple to understand
- Make the case for user-focused design to enhance the end users experience across all our digital platforms
- Develop creative content plans and attend planning meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and apply content and format strategies
- Develop and manage relationships across other government departments
- Maintaining a government digital service with the ability to enable users to succeed first time without need for additional guidance or Web-chat, ensuring DBS safeguarding reputation to deliver excellent digital services is maintained
- Managing the content on 4 additional DBS services in discovery through the GDS lifecycle assessment to deliver to over 2 million users
- Produce precise copy; writing, editing and publishing digital content
- Produce content that is not only accurate and relevant but has been fully optimised for search engines, SEO
- Choosing the best format for displaying information to the user - if we don’t have one, we’ll want you to suggest ideas or identify the gap
You could be joining a great digital marketing team who have all the latest digital tools and applications.
Plus outstanding benefits such an exceptional pension scheme and ongoing career support and development.
- Digital Copywriting
- Digital Marketing
- SEO copywriting
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'