My client, a leading pure-play retail business based in Nuneaton, is looking to recruit a Digital Content Coordinator.
A well established business that has experienced ongoing growth in recent years. My client is a market-leading digital first organisation.
The Digital Content Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Project manage the end to end of onsite content and campaigns from concept to deployment
- Responsible for the management and creation of content briefs ensuring all requirements are articulated and the output matches the original brief
- Own all digital content utilising a variety of test scenarios including device, traffic source and browser type pre and post go-live.
- Use standard reporting tools like Google Analytics and behavioural analytics to analyse content and campaign performance including the capturing of heat maps
- Manage all digital assets ensuring they are categorised into the correct folder structure and follow specific naming conventions
- Become a content Expert suggesting A/B testing to form and inform what content resonates most to the customer
The ideal candidate for this Digital Content Coordinator role will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - able to communicate at all levels, liaise directly and effectively with internal departments and external agencies.
- Attention to detail is key
- Previous Experience with a CMS (Preferably Salesforce Commerce Cloud)
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics and Google Sheets
Highly competitive package.