About the Role
When it comes to interacting with our customers, we design the digital experience to set new standards in our industry, create the best possible customer experiences and make it feel extra special for our customers. As Digital Content Co-ordinator on our Digital Content Team, you’ll be focussing on work within the content pillar of excellence either on our Protection, Retirement Solutions or Corporate web pages.
Day to day this involves:
• Shaping and updating our digital customer journeys
• Supporting the delivery of our online sales plans, by ensuring the digital content of our D2C and B2B websites is accessible, easy to use, engaging, clear and informative
• Supporting delivery of key strategic projects for the business
• Working with key stakeholders to understand the customers, barriers and business objectives and translate these into a digital solution
• Supporting senior members of the team on BAU and projects
• Ensuring that our digital content is FCA compliant and up-to-date
By working with key people in our business and some excellent external digital agencies, you’ll look to continually improve performance of our digital assets by analysing current content performance, up-dating existing content, testing and further analysing results, suggesting impactful solutions to help shape and influence the direction of our digital user experience, whilst making sure all online content adheres to digital best practice and is compliant with regulations.
First and foremost your passion for Digital Content is infectious! You have a character that positively influences your colleagues and helps drive the same motivation and energy from others.
You’ll have experience and/or understanding of:
• Online content management system(s) (CMS)
• Digital marketing and e-commerce disciplines
• Online copy writing, including an understanding of natural search copywriting techniques
• Conversion rate optimisation (CRO)
• Search engine optimisation (SEO)
• User centred design, UI and UX best practice
• A/B split testing
• Website usability and AA accessibility requirements
• Digital landscape including new and emerging digital tools & technologies
And you’ll ideally have some or all of the following skills:
• Effective at communicating and building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to communicate at all levels
• Manage stakeholders and technical / digital marketing service providers
• Be solution focused, able to make recommendations
• Strong process and organisational skills
• Excellent team working skills and attention to detail
• The ability to manage competing priorities, work under pressure and achieve quality outcomes
• Knowledge of Drupal for intranet updates
About the Rewards
This role is a Band B in the LV= Structure. We want you to love what you do that’s why we’ve put together a benefits package that recognises and rewards a job well done.
We’ll give you:
- 26 days' holiday - which increases after two years’ service to 28 days
- a competitive pension for which LV= will pay twice the amount you pay, up to 14%
- an annual bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
- a flexible benefits package (e.g. discounted retail vouchers, great value dental insurance, childcare vouchers)
- a generous 25% discount off our general insurance products including home, pet and travel. Up to 50% discount on your car insurance and up to 20% discount from our life products
Here at LV= we always love to hear from great people, so don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and become a fan on Facebook. We’re also proud to say we’re an equal opportunities employer. Why not follow us on Glassdoor and take the opportunity to see real reviews of what it’s like to work here.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"