Job; Digital Content Coordinator - REMOTE
If you are looking for a company run with true entrepreneurial spirit combined with the flexibility of working from your home/office, then look no further. This company provides world-renowned hypnotherapy products as well as teaching bespoke hypnotherapy & transformational therapy methodologies via online course and live events. They’re a remote team based across the world. Their company is growing at a fast rate and this is your chance to join a team of intelligent, high achieving and ambitious people.
They are looking for candidates with experience in cataloging and reviewing video to work in association with their Learning Development Manager developer to take their online courses to the next level.Their ideal candidate will have strong organisational and creative skills and possibly some working knowledge and experience of digital editing.
- Establish and maintain a resource library of e-learning footage following strict version control and branding procedure
- Reviewing, cataloguing and editing existing footage in Vimeo
- AV editing and design to create engaging content for students
- Ensure security measures are in place to control access and that relevant policies are followed including GDPR guidelines.
- Work in association with their Learning Development Manager/Director to identify suitable video content for their online programme
- Be responsible for adding and maintaining video content within their online course on an ongoing basis
- Excellent organisational skills
- Creative with an eye for detail
- Digital editing skills would be advantageous
This role may be suited to a recent film/media graduate looking to develop their experience and showcase their creative ability, however all applicants with relevant experience will be considered.
- £’s; fully DoE up to approx. £28k (neg.) + benefits
- Location; based from your home / remotely with occasional (every approx. 6 weeks) meetings in & around London,
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; digital content video editing coordinator coordination graduate support training learning remote home London eLearning online web film media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'