This exciting and creative company are a UK leading publisher of partworks and collections. They have many titles running worldwide equating to more than 200 editions worldwide. They have more than 25 licensors including Disney, Marvel, HBO, and CBS. They are passionate about developing unique and innovative products and thier award winning in house creative team produce many unlicensed products each year. They employ 120 worldwide and have offices in London, Paris, Moscow, Tokyo, New York, Warsaw, Sao Paolo and Kiev.
This role suits a candidate at a very early stage of their career who is looking to get into the world of Content creation and Marketing. The role will be based in London as soon as things are back to normal.
They offer you a wealth of knowledge and insight within the ecommerce arena. You will be supported by the Ecommerce & Digital Manager, as well as the wider digital marketing team.
About the company:
Eaglemoss is one of the world’s leading collectibles and subscription companies. We operate in over 40 countries, have a turnover of over £40 million a year, have more than 3.8 million followers through social channels and generate more than 1 million visits per month on our websites.
Eaglemoss employs a team of 110 people with offices in London, New York, Moscow, Sao Paolo and Warsaw.
We are undergoing an exciting phase of digital transformation being driven by our desire to meet our customers’ rapidly changing needs and behaviours in an international environment and to fast track business growth with an agile digital team.
A great opportunity to learn, grow and make a difference in an exciting and established company, the Digital Content Assistant - Europe & Australasia is tasked with supporting the team in the on-site set-up, and digital execution, of our New Product releases. A great opportunity to learn, you will be exposed to a fast-paced environment with ample room to grow within an internationally focused Digital Marketing team. Reporting to the Content Manager, you will work closely between multiple internal and external teams, across 6 markets within Europe. You will receive training on how to use eCommerce tools, such as Magento 2 and Wordpress.
This will be an initial 12 month FTC with the possibility of becoming permanent.
- Support with Catalogue Management by creating products for 7 markets across Europe and Australasia - working with Site Managers and translators where necessary.
- Follow our guideline best practises to ensure our product descriptions and pages are SEO optimised (keyword, image, link optimisation etc.)
- Work with the Content Manager to assist in the go-to-market campaigns for New Products (on-site updates etc.)
- Work alongside the eCommerce Operations Manager and Marketing to communicate updates about our product release schedule with internal teams.
- Work alongside the Email and Marketing teams to assist the Content Manager in writing copy for email marketing campaigns.
- Assist Site Managers with testing new site functionality when required, working with the eCommerce Project Manager.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a proactive approach to work
- Be keen to learn and grow
- Be highly organised
- Possess a friendly and confident manner with a can-do attitude
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'